[Beauty] Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink All Shades Review

by - August 31, 2018

You're the first row people who know this!!! 

What it is???
The Queen of Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick that makes you look #SuperStayOnFleek for up tp 16 Hours. It is SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick from Maybelline - New York.  Say Hi to Maybelline lipstick Super Stay Matte Ink (SSMI) will stay until 16 Hours Without Touch UP!!! 
How came?! With Elastic Ink Technology formula and an unique applicator : Arrow Applicator. Only ONE Dip for whole lips. Wow~ Interesting isnt’? 
I received all of the 10 unique shades for free to review and scroll down to read what I have to say about them~
First of all I’m gonna show you how their box looks like, below i attach the picture from outside and inside the box thoo~ 
SO Are you ready to be On Fleek???!!! Scrooll Down babes…..



As you can see both from the outside and inside box design is really attractive. Using Black as the dominat color and added some bright color. Personally, I really like it! They arrange these 10 shades beautifully!! Are u agree with me? Oh ya,when you take the lipstick you can see the name of the shades written in there. 



Packaging:
My first impression with the lipstick packaging is Sleek and simple.Love the wand you can be precise and also the hole in the centre packs extra for main filling. The wand gives you good control.




Benefits  :
Ink your lips in up to 16 hours Saturated liquid matte. SuperStay Matte Ink features a unique arrow applicator for precise application and is available in a range of super saturated shades. 



How To Use it :
Step 1. Apply liquid lipstick in the centre of your upper lip and follow the contours of your mouth. 
Step 2. Glide the liquid lipstick across the entire bottom lip. Only 1 dip is enough for whole lip.


IMPRESSION : When I first tried this liquid lipstick I loved how easily it was to apply. The applicator is the perfect size and shape to really define your lips. The formula of the product is smooth and creamy. Dries matte and stays put for hours! Wo hoo~



AHA~ Then this is the part that you’ve waiting for… The all shades swatches!!!!! As I mention above they have 10 unique shades from nude to bold suit for any occasion. And I do swatches on the paper so you can see all the color and on my lips too. Then HERE IS IT!!!


 The swatches on Lip~ 


Loyalist - 5

Dreamer – 10

Lover - 15

Pioneer - 20

Heroine - 25

Romantic - 30

Creator - 35

Believer - 40

Escapist - 45

Voyager - 50

From all above the color of PIONEER is like that of a red rose to me and i love that i can see the violet undertones. Actually I’m rarely wear red lipstick, but this make me look sexy perhaps? Lol ><
And my fav shades among them is LOVER. LOVER is subtle and pretty, it has a nice color and isn't too bright or too dark for my skin type, good pink. I will definitely be purchasing LOVER again and some of the more pink shades if the added in the future. 

Talking about the result it’s have a matte finish as advertised. You can feel the lipstick on your lips. It’s like stick in there~ 
Oh ya, I do the torture test, just to make sure this lip is really that long lasting up to 16 Hours. In the morning after I do my skin care and make up i apply the shades LOVER on 8.23 am.
Exactly before I go out.


Here picture on 12.56 Pm.
I took this after lunch, I ate bento box contains : beef teriyaki, chicken katsu, salad, and drink bubble milk tea. For sure my lipstick not transferable to the straw nor spoon. (I’m glad for this)

Then on 4.34 pm
So here the picture after I drink water from my tumbler for several times. The Lipstick still in there~


And here on 9.43 pm
Probably you notice the lipstick is still there, even only on the outer part of my lip. It’s like a framing my lip. > <


What I feel for whole day is I doesn’t have to worry about my looks, since if not use any lipstick usually our face became pale. And it will look fresh when we put some lipstick. When I eat, after eat, and drink too. It also not transferable! Oh ya, I do not TOUCH UP for whole day. This is True!!

Last but Not Least

Advise: You only need to apply once, i don't recommend applying twice the texture is a little sticky but not so much that i can't handle it.
I have ate spaghetti with these lipsticks and they hold up great.
And when I went to remove it, nothing would take it off! I tried makeup remover, a lip scrub and I still had leftover residue. In the end the lippies are removed with oil, i personally choose coconut oil and it does it's job, i would say don't skimp out on your oil, use a good amount and removing it shouldn't be a problem.

Cons/ It could be a tiny bit less tacky and i'm sure if they had more of a selection of shades they would be even more popular.


NOTE :  If you want a really long lasting liquid lipstick, I would definitely choose this one.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Duhhh warnanya cakep-cakep banget!


    www.zahratsabitah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete