#Abellreview : PURE Laser Clinic for pores, pimples and pigmentation

by - March 19, 2018

So, on 21st Feb I attend a casual lunch and gathering with Puro Hamilton Group. It was held in a restaurant in Tunjungan Plaza 6 – Surabaya. I met the other 9 Blogger who also being invited.
I know some of them, since they’re part of Surabaya Beauty blogger. So Whose them?

As you know that that picture above are taken at in front of the clinic with Dr. Kenneth Thean. He's founder of Puro Laser Clinic and a doctor trainer in Pure Laser Clinic. Short story about the gathering is they explained about the history of the clinic such as it was established in Singapore by PPP and go to Indonesia in 2013. Just for your information that all of the doctor in this clinic are passed tight training and they’re being watched or controlled by the senior doctor from Singapore who specialize in Estetika.
Here some treatment that they’re provided :
1. Laser and Light Theraphy (LLT)
2. Collagen Remodelling Laser (CRL)
3. Micro Laser
4. Hair removal laser
5. Eye rejuvenation laser
6. Under arms brightening laser
7. Pure Lift (PL)
8. Skin Resurfacing Laser


If you notice there’re 2 names on this clinic : “Pure Laser clinic” and the other one is “Puro Laser Clinic”. For Puro is for you who above 30 years old) and Pure Clinic is for below 30 years old. They differentiate it so they can more focused to work on the problem in each age. 
So, I make the 1 st Appointment on 26 February 2018. To be honest this’s the first time I tried laser treatment and if you ask me I’m nervous or afraid etc. I will definitely answer it by ‘yes”. Hahaha.
So I meet the Dr. Vivi and she looking at my face skin and she begin the treatment with photo laser. This photo laser is like being bitten by ant. Small but itchy. ><  She do the laser all over the face and after the photo laser she continued it by the next treatment “photo shower”. For the photo shower treatment, it's recommended if you took the Laser Treatment and following with Photo Shower. What I feel when do this treatment is hot and even I wear special glasses it’s still shinny. :p 
And the effect of the treatment can be seen after 2/ 3 times do the photo laser and photo treatment. The effect  might be different for each people, if me many small acne shows. It also make my skin became rough and dry.  But when I consult to the doctor, she said that this’s means the treatment work well on me. The acne will dry soon and disappear after that. Here I attached my pic from the 3rd treatment. Last is this 6 times treatment should be done in 2 weeks.

Beside the photo laser and photo shower I also get a chance to try their rejuvenation mask,  and Pure lift. For the mask it’s a mask sheet and they put it on my face after do the photo laser treatment. 

Rejuvenation is they’re applying Rejuvenation Stem Infusion all over my face and using a special tools to helping the skin to absorb the serum more fast. 
Photo revuvenation

Pure lift is a treatment that use RF (Radio Frequency), I choose the face and neck lifting. The temperature of the tools can be setting up and the hotter is it more effective to your face. But don’t pretend if you can handle it if actually you’re not! Tell them if it too hot or you want hotter. First they will applying a special gel then do the treatment side by side. First is right then left, continued to forehead and last is neck.



There’s several choices for the Pure lift treatment:
Tummy tightening
Upper Arm
Back
Tights
Face and neck.
After all treatment they cleaning up my face, but toner , moisturizer and sun block. I also learn that this sun block is really important even we’re inside the building. If there’s a window it means there’re UV, you your skin it’s not safe if you not year any sun protection. This sun block should be applied routine, especially if you’re easily to sweat or sometimes rub your face. Here pic of me on the last of the treatment.  Thank you so much for having me and giving me a chance to try the treatment out. 


Before closing this blog, if you’re boy or a man and want to try out the treatment. ITS REALLY FINE! This clinic NOT JUST FOR GIRLS OR LADIES. Man also can! For several times when I go there to do the treatment I met guys. So don’t worry!
You can go there without booking first, the doctor will always stand by there.

Want to know more?
Facebook : PURElaserClinicIndonesia
Twitter: PURElaserclinic
Instagram : purelaserclinicsurabaya
Instagram: Pure_laser_clinic_indonesia


With Love,



A.T

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. I tried photo laser in Pure Laser about a couple weeks ago. Yes, it felt little bit itchy in my face, but it was fine. The thing I liked was the procedure was very fast and it didn't take much of my time.

    I also have tried its neighbour, Puro Clinic, about a few months ago, and I felt suit more here. Probably because the ambiance was closer to my mood, but I thought the service was as the same as Pure Clinic. I guess I'll keep both cards of these clinics and plan to visit there again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IPL Laser Photo Rejuvenation Treatment in Dubai For Men and Women is used for improving skin texture and treating many skin problems like wrinkles, fine lines, scars and hyper pigmentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information it was very helpful
    Laser Treatment in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the information. I will be reviewing it soon and will let you know if we have any follow-up questions.
    Laser Photo Rejuvenation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the information. Ihane learned alot from it.
    Laser Photo Rejuvenation in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information it was very helpful
    Laser Photo Rejuvenation in Dubai

    ReplyDelete