[Fashion] Another side of me - Black and White

by - August 15, 2018

Not usual me that you've known. :) This time i'm in to Tomboy - Rock style, since usually i dress up in chic, casual nor sophisticated style. I think i need breakthrough and one of it is try something new in style. Taken in the rooftop in golden hour is the best!  Then here's is it. :)








Using black and white colour to shows the strong tomboy and rock character. When do this shoot what i think is I'm FREE! I'm still Young and FREE! Cause when we're growing we're afraid to begin something new. We afraid to lose / fail cause we think that we didn't have much time for that. We stay in our comfort zone and didn't make a move. So here!!! My note not just for you who read this but also for myself.  Do what makes your heart race and your mouth tired from smile or laughing. Do something that makes you forget time and won't go back to home cause you love your work not cause it's "must" your above.
White top with black inner, black leather shoes and bag, black legging that some of it are transparants. What do you think about my look?




TOP : Buy in China
Legging : Color Box
Bag : Buy in China
Shoes : Bershka

You May Also Like

0 comments