[Beauty] My Korean Beauty Christmas Wishlist

by - December 15, 2018

Christmas is coming!!!! When talking about christmas what on my mind is plenty boxes below the christmas tree. Before i think santa is real and he's the one who put the gifts under our christmas tree but after i grow up i realise that my parents who put the gifts under the tree. It's a bit sad but well, we still got gift and we're happy ^^

I'm also happy to share you what on my wishlist for this christmas and ofc i hope i can get it as gift :P hihihi~
So here's it 10 products on my lists~

1. Laneige Eye & Face Palette Holiday edition 2018
Seriously i can't denied that their packaging is uber cute and on the inside,the colors also really pretty. > <



2. Laneige - Water Bank Gel Cream (50ml). 
Ist time i saw this on the K-drama "Weight lifting fairy- Kim Book Jo" and i do really want to try this out. I have dry skin and this water bank might be the one that can help to moisture my skin~ Yey
What make this gel different is the texture, they say it will be more light and thick. Wooow~ 
Added on my list ^ ^


3. Sulwhasoo Cushion Holiday edition 2018
Famous known as luxury beauty brand, Sulwhasoo always on my list. Especially their cushion. I've tried Hera and Sooryang cushion before and i do really want to try sulwhasoo cushion. Sicne it's high brand the price's quite expensive but well they famous cause of something rite. :) Beside that they also have special holiday edition, that's make it on the 3rd place on my wishlist. 


4. Mini mini Peppy's carrier - pink
i do love pink colour and when i saw this, i directly add this on my wish list. Inside the pinky carrier  there's 5 mini best seller from peri pera. There're Ink the velvet, Ink the airy velvet, vivid tint water, ink concealer and multi shadowing. 



5. Nella Aura Radiance BB Foundation Cream 
Not well know brand but this BB have plenty of good review! I read many people said that this bb cream have really good coverage, and give korean glass skin effect that popular lately. Beside that it does give natural and suppa long last. Wahhh want to try this one tho??




6. Innisfree Camelia Essential Shampoo
I put this on the 6th place since i've try the hair oil camelia from innisfree and it's really works on me. Just for your information that i bleach my hair several time and do the coloring tho. Purple, blue, green and yellow. My hair became dry and broken~ That's why i need to take care my hair more, then i try the oil. After i wash my hair, i make it half dry and the apply some oil then continuing drying hair using hairdryer. :) After that the results is my hair became soft and it's also smell nice. That's why i want to try the shampoo.


7.  Heimish All Clean Balm 
I really like heimish eyeshadow, the colors's really pigmented! I always bring it with me whenever i go. When i saw that they also have cleanse balm for clean up all the make up i'm curious and really wnat to try it. I do try banilla before and when i read review of this product many people say this one much better than that. 



8. Color deep eyeshadow
Another eyeshadow that i want to try is from color deep, have beautiful color and the price also quite cheap make me have interest to try this eyeshadow out. Among all of it, i really want to try . It's not my usual color, since i've always use pink, orange nor coral colour. That's my i want to have another color. Hihihi.. Actually my friend buy this but not yet try it out that's why i'm more curious to try it on and then i add this on my wishlist ^ ^




9.  Glamfox Lip Fleurissant Lip Glow
I want to try this lip cause of curiosity. The packaging's beyond beautiful, with flower on the middle of the lipstick and some gold makes this lipstick also look luxury. They have 6 variants with different colour of the flower. So pretty isn't??? 


10. Pyunkang yul 
Who doesnt know this toner? Lately i found many good review about this and that's make me curious. #lol I have friend who try this and say that this toner help her skin to recovery from her skin problem.

So that's my 10 wishlist for this christmas~ Is there any products that on your wishlist too?? 
Oh ya, all of the picture above can be clicken. It will be direct you to the website that sell that products. The website is Althea Korea, A well known online beauty destination for K-Beauty. I purchase most of my Korean Brand in there and never disappointed. That's why i recommend it to you all. Since something good should we share to others too right?! :)



You May Also Like

0 comments