[Beauty] Review of Casmara Algae peel off mask Hydra

by - October 17, 2018

Weekend's are near means time for pampering yourself. Since beauty has so many forms, and I think the most beautiful thing is confidence and loving yourself. That’s why all of us need to have “me time”. In this post I’ll show you one of my way to pamper my self every weekend. Yes! It’s mask~ing,if you saw my insta story I post plenty review of mask that I use and it has own highlight with title mask sheet on my instagram profile.  Well, I got this mask a few days ago and can’t wait to try it out. I’m curious what kind of mask it’s and how it will be affect my skin. First of all I’m gonna share a bit about the brand of the mask.


Casmara Cosmetics is a first international company that offers dermatological care for all skin needs. With an experience of more than 40 years in cosmetic innovation, casmara provides the best face care solution using innovative formula, active ingredients with extraordinary benefits, and advanced technology. Using company’s own formula, Casmara has series of exclusive cosmetics that are used by professionals and individuals for all skin needs. The head office located in Spain, Europe and npw has been present in Indonesia and ready to provide the best facial care solutions.


Packaging
From outside it’s have unique packaging, like a bottle made from doff plastic and dominate with black color. Since mine is Hydra the color is light blue. (They have more variants, I’ll attach it below ).  And You can see the expired date on the side of the packaging.



Enough  talking about packaging and the other variants, let’s we move to inside. Here’s what you’ve  got when you open it:
2 sachet, ampoule, spatula, direction how to use it and a book about their products.




So How to use this???

1.Apply the Ampoule after wash your face 


2. Open the top of it and then use the cap as bowl. Pour no 1 on the cap. It’s light and the color is baby blue.



3.Pour no 2 little by little while you mix it all of it. ( I pour it all and it’s difficult to blend it)


4.Mixed all of it perfectly (no  powder left). Apply it on your face (MUST LESS THAN 40 seconds or it will be clot).



Leave it by 15 minutes and peel it off.



No need to wash it off, and continued with your daily skin care. ^ ^

Oh ya, all of step above are written on the back side of the brochure inside the bottle. Since, this’s new product instruction card like this is really helpful. ☺


Impression : 

When mixing everything up I really worry and hurry if it’s clots and it will be difficult to apply it on my face. You need someone who helps you to apply the mask on your face. Since I do it my my self and find it difficult for me to apply it by my self. In the picture of the packaging the mask on all over face include eyes and lip. It’s completely safe to use on the eyes and the mask will never hurt when being peeled off even if you have fine hair on your skin/ around your lips. Base on my experience that’s why I suggest you to ask someone else to help apply it. I’m sure the shape will be much better than mine.


Review of the mask

Mine is HYDRA ALGAE for Moisturizing and Firming

Actually you can use it for any type of skin but highly recommended for dry skin or adult skin that needs moisture and tightening.
After applying this mask, I can feel the cooling effect that have function as a skin toner (I told you before to not rinse it with water cause of this),  by using this reduce the black circumference around the eyes and help the formation of the oval face.  Beside that I really can see the difference on my skin, not just it’s more bright and look fresh but my make up also turns more flawless.



Scent & Texture

I like their soft mint scent and this cool feeling not just a scent but when it applied on my face I also feel it on my skin. That’s why after peel it off my face became fresh. For the texture it’s really soft but like I’ve said before that this mask need to be applied as fast as you can before it clod. Below I attach the mask texture pic (sice that stick on my face).



3 THINGS That I like about this mask are : They give direct results (I can’t imagine my skin if routine using this), no need to use toner cause of this mask already have “own” toner, only takes 15 minutes (usually need 30 minutes or more).


Ingredients 

Ampoule : Enriched by Ultra Firming Marine, this ampoule serves to help the skin renewal process and reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles.
Mask : With Seaweed content, wakame kelp extract and marine rejuvenating. Help to moisturize the skin intensively and maintain your young skin cell growth.


It’s already registered in BPOM so it’s legal and safe!!
More detail can be seen on their official website “ www.casmaraindonesia.com”  or instagram @casmara_indonesia each of it will be direct you to it.

Note: Highly recommended! So far this’s the best, even it’s a bit difficult to apply but the result didn’t lie.

You May Also Like

0 comments