The Harvest

by - May 20, 2015

Dessert lover,maybe you will also like these place. I think you should visit these place if you goes to Bali or Surabaya - Indonesia. Not because of the delicious taste, but also because of their place was cozy and really suit to spent time with family,friends and also for a date. ^ ^  Well,These place name is The Harvest (like in the title) What kind of pastry or menu that they sell in here? Check these out!

Cupcakes and Cakes


























    
 I choose Green tea and Red Velvet

Macaroon

Ice Cream




























 Choco Chips


Mint Choco Chips

There are so many kind of drinks in the menu but my recommended is these,
This is lychee and yakult, but if you are lazy to try something new. You can order juice (Snapple is the brand of the juice) Really tasty and refresh. I choose Strawberry and Kiwi but another choices beside it is lemonade. :)
So these all..^ ^ I'm Bella,thank you for reading

You May Also Like

0 comments