[Beauty] Mamonde True Color Lipstick Swatch and Review 7 out of 20 Shades

by - June 27, 2022

OMG! One month passed already!!! We're in the mid of the year..  *Speechless
Anw i just check, since the beginning of this year i just post only 1 blogpost for each month and i feel so wrong. That's why i gonna try my best to post more than 1 for each month in the future~ #yey 
So today manda gonna share some lipstick swatches from Korea brand "Mamonde" - May-mon-d (How to pronounce it).  


So, i've 7 shades from 20 that avail. Well, from the packaging it's quite simple and the color also make it look elegant. For the design i think it's pretty usual, not really eye catching nor unique. Then for the size and the packaging material, for me it's light and for for purse or mini bag. 




Let's moving to the review and swatch section!!! 
I know it's been a while i post about review and swatching lipstick, not only 1 but i swatch 7 shades here! Yuuuhuu~ So happy..
Talking about the texture, it's pretty soft and smooth. I didn't smell any scents and i can say it's highly pigmented. Oh ya, it's matte finishes. 

Shade no 01

Full Swatches of Mamonde True Color Lipstick from Google


It's my turn to share my swatches. I have 7 shades : 01,05,08,11,12, 18,19.


From my opinion, the color not as red as the swatch on google. It's more to orange. Pardon my blur pic > < i just found out the focus on the lipstick not the shade.. :(
If you ask me which one's my fav i'll say number 01, i prefer soft color and the pink tone make my skin tone more bright. I didn't say that the rest are not as good as the shade i choose, I just love the color on me gaes.. 



I saw the price on their official web is KRW15.000 if in Indonesia Rupiah will be around 172.000.
With their quality, i think it's pretty affordable and worth it to buy. The color is pretty, suit for any skin tone and not make lip dry (this's important). 
This lipstick are avail on mamonde counter or online. Feel free to check them out if you're interest or may be want to buy it. ^ ^
Thanks for reading until the end, really happy to see you again on the next post~

With Love,


Amanda Torquise

You May Also Like

0 comments