[Beauty] Review and Swatch Forencos Tattoo Velvet Tint Mini Set

by - March 15, 2022

Hellooo...

Finally!! Another blogpost after my last post on Jan about dental kit is up. This time amanda reviewing Korean brand - Forencos. Maybe some of you already know this brand, since it being used on My Love From Another Star (K-Drama). 
Well, nowadays we still using mask whenever we go and wearing lipstick maybe a bit inconvenient since gonna stain on our mask. That's why many brand launch non stain lipstick, one of them is Forencos. They came up with lip tattoo. I know it's pretty interesting rite?! That's why amanda gonna review it and share it you in this post ^ ^ 


I order Forencos Tattoo Velvet Tint Mini Set and u know what, the box really pretty! I think it will be perfect for gift tho~ 
Inside the box there're 3 mini size velvet lip in different shade : 17 Rose, 19 Moss, and 24 Pit A Pat. 





Then, let's moving on to the part that you all curious about!!!

"Review and Swatch"

First, here swatch of the 3 shades on this set and i also attached pic when i apply it on my lip tho.





On Me




Then here my thought about this product,
Texture : smooth
Scent : flowery
Color : pretty pigmented, when first apply need a time before it dry and long lasting ( after eat it still there). I know for the shade pit a pat and moss slightly similar, the difference's shade moss's lighter and can be assume as coral and for the pit a pat there's a bit pink color on it.

My fav: if i should choose among 3 of them my fav gonna be moss, it can be use as base for ombre lip and can be use alone. The color's suit my yellow undertone. 
I think for the price IDR 480K, a bit pricey but if you plan to give it to someone i think it really worth it and ofc they gonna like it. ^ ^ Got mine from Charis Get Yours! . 

Thank you for reading until the end, and i'm sorry if there's any mistype. See you on another post~ 

You May Also Like

0 comments