Abell In Bali - Milu by Nook

by - June 19, 2018


I came back again with another review of cafe in Bali.. Yeayyy~ Different concept with cafe that i've reviewed before. Bring up natural concept, using natural stuff, have ice fields as the view make this cafe so iconic and visited by many people. Ofc this's cafe have many instagramable spot thoo (I know this's what you've waiting for) #Lol > <....







I visit this place cause of recommendation of my friend (right beside me). She said the food, ambience and Parking lot is good! Then i said let's go then :) When in there I order Egg
This's the best egg benedict that i ever try. The salad also good ( I doesnt like eat salad but this one is good!!!) 

I also order Baby Pink, the waiter recommend me to try this rather than the other bowls. ( ingredients)
U know what?! This's also really good. OMG!!! Love it!! And I'm so full with these two... > < 


My friend order burger. It's have quite large size suit for you who eat a lot. :) There's 


and pudding this's cute! Can u see the tiny dots in the bottom of the glass?? The shocking pink ice also seems so fresh.. Since Bali have hot weather, this kind of thing is the best right? hihihi...

Oh, here the full menu. :)



And here the address plus their instagram official (it can be clicked and direct you to it) ^ ^



Overall Rate 5/5 

Thank you for reading~
See y on the next post ^ ^

You May Also Like

0 comments