Abellreview : Ellips Dry Shampoo - Bye Bad Hair Day

by - May 26, 2018

Doesn’t have time to wash your hair but have to go? Or Have bad hair day?
This’s serious problem for all of girls not excepted me. Since I’m working in the office that makes me should woke up early morning and back home in 6.30 pm makes me go to saloon for couple times. I’m too tired to wash my hair in the night and too lazy to wash it in the morning. But, sometimes I doesn’t have time to go to saloon!! This’s pathetic…… And this’s happen to many ladies out there not just me. There’re study said that ladies takes around 55 minutes to get ready before go out and more time to prepare from wash hair until styling. Which’s like all of us know that “bad hair bay  = bad day”. 

Then I saw an advertisement about Ellips dry shampoo, before I just know this brand is a hair vitamin. Since I use the vitamin and it’s works on my dry hair I’m curious to try the dry shampoo. ☺
They said it’s instantly make hair smooth, beautiful and volumized hair. Gives you perfect smell and fresh sensation between washes.  Wohooo!! I hope this’s might be the answer to my problem :’) 


Ellips Dry shampoo instantly absorb exceed oil in your hair & scalp, Instantly give smoothness & volume for hair, Gives longlasting perfect smell & freshness between washes. 

Came in 4 variants that you can choose (from left to right)
  • Blossom (Floral Scents)
  • Fruity (Fruits Scents)
  • Exotic (Tropical Scents)
  • Breeze (Fresh Scents)
Packaging :
It’s made from stainless makes it quite light and fit in my bag (I have the 50ml). ☺  I always bring it on my bag to help me in urgent situation. :P  Then for colors I think they matched color with the imagination of the scents. That’s why choosing pink, purple, orange and green. You can see the ingredients, how to use and expired date on the back side of the bottle.

































How to use it :
1. Spray in to hair & scalp

2. Massage hair thoroughly with fingertips 

3. Style as usual


Avail in 2 size : 50 ml (this’s what I have ) IDR 30k and 200 ml IDR 56k
Suppa affordable right?!

From Me to You :
To be honest this product is really work!! OMG~ You can use this to fix your hair instantly WITHOUT rinse or wash your hair. Below i attach picture before and after i using it~
Before

after

Can you see the diferrence? Before it’s like oily and after use it it’s become dry and after that I can style it like usual.Oh ya, I fixed my hair above just in 1 Minutes or LESS!!! My hair is ready to go~ Another thing is since I have the 50 ml one, it’s really travelable. I can bring it anywhere and use it everywhere I want to. This’s really efficient I can save time to styling my hair, still look good, say good bye to bad day cause have bad hair day~  The price also affordable. I have this always on my bag and in my car (I put it below so it doesn’t get direct sunlight). My fav is the pink one ☺



I have strength and support that I need from Ellips Dry Hair Shampoo. Well, girls I think this’s the answer for our bad hair day problem. ☺  How about to try this out?? 


This dry shampoo from Ellips avail in http://bit.ly/EllipsDryShampoo


With love

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ellips ini local brand bukan sih? Tapi harganya bener2 ramah ya 😄😄 jd penasaran pgn coba apalagi aq pake hijab jd rambut gmp lepek😭. Thanks vo the review ya bell😘

    ReplyDelete