TBS Harajuku Lip & Cheek Stain

by - April 11, 2015


Welcome to my blog,today i would like to share about review beauty product. These product was produced by The Body Shop.
The name of these product is Lip & Cheek Stain Doll but what i have is the harajuku limited edition one.



First, the review when i use it on my lips.



Then after that is when i put it on my cheeks.

They texture was liquid,and had a sparkle”, and the colour was really strong while first applied. But will be adapt to natural colours. If i applied on hand will be like this:





The price are IDR 299k and it’s 28ml

Actually they had the other package that more cheap and also contain less ml. But because of fall in love with this packaging,i bought this. ^ ^
Thank you for reading, if i made any mistake or you want me to add something on it you can give me your comment.  ^ ^

You May Also Like

0 comments