#Abellreview : Snail White Facial Cream for White and Moist skin

by - April 18, 2018

This product is really up and coming in Thailand. Last year when I go to Thailand I saw many billboard of it. Not just it, when go to the convenience store I also found the product with a sticker on it written  “ Customer’s Favourite”. So what product it is??
It’s Namu Life Snail White Facial Cream


Namu Life Snail White Facial Cream a miracle nourishing cream that blends the snail secretion filtrate from Korea with essential natural plant extracts to achieve the specially formulated product. This product is special with outstanding quality of skin regeneration and recovery. They said the cream effectively helps to heal acne scars, redness, darkspot and inflammation, minimize pores, while simultaneously enhances intensive hydration and noticeable firmness.
Well, probably some of you already know or tried this product. When I do a search of this in the internet I found many good reviews and really want to try this out.  So here’s it~


Packaging
Both of the box and the packaging of the product dominate with white color and Fuschia color for the font this product really eye catching and give elegant feeling. Did you have same opinion with me?  Make sure the stamp is still new! In the one of the side of the box you can find the ingredients of the product and for the expired date can be seen on the bottom of the box.


For the packaging of the product is air less!!! This double protection cover to prevent dust and air get inside this tech make product in the inside last longer rather than if not use air less packaging. And since we didn’t touch the product directly make it hygienic.


How it work?
Apply only one pump of the cream sparingly onto your face and pat gently to let the cream absorb into your skin. You can use it both in the morning and at night before sleep.



You can apply it all over your face either in the morning before applying maek up or in the night before sleep.
Texture and Scents
White soft liquid, milky but not sticky. Easily to absorb by skin, it also have soft scents. U gonna like it. ^^


Effect
I use it in the morning after do my daily skin care ( Toner, Serum, Moisturizer) . Then I use the Snail Cream and I found out that my skin became more smooth and it also effect to my make up. So since this easy to absorb by skin I doesn’t have to wait long to start applying my base makeup. Just for info that this product also contains SPF – for protect skin from UV. And last but not least it’s for sure make my make up became more long lasting and I really love it. > <
I didn’t expected by using this make a huge difference to my skin.

So here my overall though about the product:

Has SPF – for protection
Quickly absorbed by skin
Natural and soft aroma
Hygenic packaging
Make make up stay longer
Brightening and Moisturize skin
After put out from the box the tube easily to loose and since it’s push down. The inside product might be came out in the bag.
Not on the go packaging
We can’t see the amount product inside the packaging

NOTE:
Since this product is famous there’s many FAKE OF IT in the outside. That’s why you need to carefully buy in in the trusted seller. Since this product not yet have a store in Indonesia means we should go there or ask friend who go there to buy it for us. So I’M RECCOMENDED you to purchase it on Sociolla.  Definitely Original product and trusted. They also have several promotions and discount that you shouldn’t missed. I purchase some foreign products in there and really satisfied with the service too.
www.sociolla.com and you can use my code to get disc too~
So convenient isn’t? In one website you can found and buy many foreign products with reasonable price.
In the end of this post, I’m gonna say thank you for visiting and read my blog.  Hope this will helpful and kind a give a comments too~

With Love,

You May Also Like

0 comments