#Abellreview: Popular 3D Rose Make Up Remover

by - February 09, 2018

Hiii ladies,
Since lately posting up about an outfit look this time i'm back with a review. I bet some of you might be know this pretty things that i'll reviewing on this post, since it was really booming for all the beauty enthusiasm. Well here is it a rose make up remover.
This make up remover not like another make up remover! It's make "a rose" shape when you push the button. Interesting right?!
See picture below for the details~


Well, not just have pretty shape but this make up remover also really removing my make up.
It's clean up my eyeshadow swatches on my hand just by applying some of it on the swatches then wipe it with tissue and wash it.


Actually it doesnt have any smell, the texture is really soft, thick, and puffy. The bubble also quite long lasting. I put it in the outside for couple minutes and the bubble did'nt disappear or decreasing. the shape is still the same!!


Packaging
Personally i like the packaging! White with touch of babypink ^ ^
It made from can and for the push button made from plastic. Quite light and easy to carry on even not came in the travel size. Oh ya, the push button also quite hard!
For the expired date you can see it from the bottom of it.


One thing that i dislike from this product is cause of the rose goes up and make the shape of the rose not like a rose :( I push it gently but it still turn out not in pretty shape. -___-" A bit disappointed but quite fun. Well,If you ask me where did i got this pretty things. Actually i found it when i was travelling in China, i visit miniso and found this. It's quite cheap, i think around 35 rmb / idr -+75k (Indonesian rupiah).
I already check it on the miniso in Indonesia and didn't find this, so i'm not sure where you can get this except buy it in china. > <

Last, thank you for visiting my blog and if you leave a comment please leave your blog website too.
So i can visiting yours~

Have a great day.



A.T

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. This product "wow"-s me! How could it create rose foam like that? I couldn't figure out the brand, so I couldn't find it either on Amazon. Think I should really go to Miniso in China to get this rosy-rosy! :))

    ReplyDelete