"Sardine"

by - February 24, 2016

Hello!!!
After reviewed about Korean Restaurant let's move to review another Restaurant <3
Well,this restaurant not located in South Korea but in Bali!!! 
Yup,the famous island Bali~ Some of you probably already know about this beautiful island, and i've been here for more than 1 week for holiday.
Before it,sorry that for this post i just review 1 restaurant. Later (on next post) I'll posting about my activity in here..
Enjoy~
Located in Petitenget- Seminyak, Bali this place are quite famous cause of it view, i came here with friend in the night so i can't see the rice fields (that they famous view about) clearly but it's good to be here ^ ^
What we ordered??
I ordered "Pan Roasted Sea Bass" 
Yuzu-Java Black Pepper Beurre Blanc Plaga Tomatoes, Brussel Leafs&Baby Zucchimi, Blue Crab Ravioli

I not came here alone, i came with my friends 2 from South Korea (Boys) from my university in South Korea and 2 from Surabaya- East Java (Girl and Boy).
And we're here of course for dinner. :) 

Indonesian Girl ordered
"Pan Seared Kingfish" 
Arugula-Lemon Coulis Saffron Risotto with Spinach, Radicchio&Parmesan

My Korean friend order "Grilled Whole Fish Jimbaran Style"
He said he curious how the taste look like, cause in his home town Busan-South Korea, they also famous of their fish.
Organic Brown rice & Bedugul vegetables and Sambal matah.


And the other Korean ordered "Miso Grilled Yellowfin Tuna"
Served Rare, Citrus-Sesame-Soy, Cha Soba Noodles, Fresh Bamboo Shoots, Wakame & Shimeji Mushrooms, Kai Lan
He said the taste not really goof (not suit for him).

When waiting the food, they give us some bread with butter and also fried prawn as a service. 

This is "Sardine" Picture that taken by my self during night,






And this is view during day that i search and found on instagram ^^
Beautiful isn't it??!
Really love it~

I know some of you lately curious about this place cause of many people take a photograph in here and share it on the social media such as Instagram and another think is concern about the budget to eat in here (some of people asking me about the price) so i came up to put the full menu when i writing the review. And this is the full menu ^^

I dunno is it crowded in the day, but it's little bit crowded in the night (not full and there's some table empty) but so many peoples came here and actually i did not seen local people here. 

For me their service quite good, the taste of the food also good :)
Probably cause of it's "foreign taste" :p
But i love being here,even it was rain and little bit windy~

Address - Check
Photo place - Check
Food photo - Check
Food price - Check
My comment - Check 

more details and information on sardine official website
If there any thinks that you want me to add when i review restaurant you can sent me an email to amandatorquise7@gmail.com or leave a comment on this post.. 
Thank you for reading ^ ^





You May Also Like

0 comments